Certified Ethical Hacking
(Duration 1 month)
This training course will teach you about various type of security attacks, vulnerabilities, how to evaluate the network, create counter measures to prevent the attacks. Tools used for network & system security analysis.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program is the core of the most desired information security training system any information security professional will ever want to be in. The CEH, is the first part of a 3 part EC-Council Information Security Track which helps you master hacking technologies. You will become a hacker, but an ethical one!
This course was designed to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, â€œTo beat a hacker, you need to think like a hackerâ€. This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driverâ€™s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic ethical hacking process.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Who Is It For?
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Focus on New Attack Vectors
- Emphasis on Cloud Computing Technology
- Emphasis on Mobile Platforms and Tablet Computers
- New Vulnerabilities Are Addressed
- Heartbleed CVE-2014-0160
- Shellshock CVE-2014-6271
- Poodle CVE-2014-3566
- Hacking Using Mobile Phones
- Coverage of latest Trojan, Virus, Backdoors
- Courseware covers Information Security Controls and Information
- Security Laws and Standards
- Labs on Hacking Mobile Platforms and Cloud Computing
- More than 40 percent new labs are added from Version 8
- More than 1500 new/updated tools
- CEHv9 program focuses on addressing security issues to the latest operating systems like Windows 8.1
- It also focuses on addressing the existing threats to operating environments dominated by Windows 7, Windows 8, and other operating systems (backward compatibility)
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Certified Ethical Hacker Classroom Training Key Features:
- 1 Month Classroom training.
- Cyber Security Concepts included.
- Our training involves extensive lab practice.
- Accredited Training Partner (ATP) & Authorized Examination Centre (AEC) from EC Council.
- Study Materials by EC Council.
- Complete Preparation for EC-Council CEH Exam.
- Best in Class CEH Expert Trainer.
- Course Completion EC-Council Certificate.