Certified Ethical Hacking
EC-council recognizes this organization as an Accredited Training Center meeting strict standards of excellence for delivering instructor-led training.
The EC-Council ATC network is the premier channel for delivering high-quality EC-Council information security related training to businesses and industry professionals.
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Denial of Service
- Hacking Web servers
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Cloud Computing
- Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Applications
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypot
The purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
About the Exam:
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice