Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) teaches associate-level knowledge and skills required to configure and implement Cisco networks securely. This training will cover fundamentals of security technologies, installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain confidentiality, availability and integrity of data and devices with specific focus on Cisco routing, switching and firewall infrastructure.
This exam tests the candidate’s knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security. This exam validates skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices, also the topic covers like.
- Security Concepts
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing and Switching
- Cisco Firewall Technologies
- Content and Endpoint Security
Prerequisites:Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching.
Exam Description (210-260) CCNA Security:
The Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) exam (210-260) is a 90-minute assessment with 60 - 70 questions.
Advantages of CCNA Security training with us:
- Globally certified and skilled Technical Trainers with 22 years of Experience
- Following standard course curriculum as prescribed by CISCO
- Excellent lab setup with Routers Switches and Firewall
- Our training involves extensive lab practice